Equipment You Count On,
People You Trust
Land Clearing Attachments
45+ Years of Manufacturing, Service & Design
Have Questions? Need Quote?
Talk to Factory Rep
Promac has the right excavator attachment for every application
Promac’s renowned production grade, heavy duty, excavator attachments are custom-made in our manufacturing facility in British Columbia, and shipped worldwide. We bring over 40 years of industry manufacturing experience, and a culture of continuous innovation to every single product. Whatever the size and scope of your job, we have the right attachment to get the work done safely, quickly and efficiently — and the parts and know-how to keep your machines running.
Excavator Brush Mulchers
Promac’s engineering team has collaborated extensively with a wide range of customers to develop and test a line of excavator mounted mulchers suited to the most rigorous applications and rugged environments. Our unique designs deliver superior productivity, durability and safety. Each unit has customization options and add-ons. We fully support our customers with quality parts to keep the machines running, and with our renowned Promac warranty, service and support.
Brush Mulcher Features
- Heavy-duty structural frame construction of a fully welded plate, rated for use as a pusher pad
- Wear-resistant drum liner constructed of QT100 plate
- Promac-designed and precision-manufactured components, including tooling, rotor, bearing housings, shaft and drive system
- Forward exposed rotor effective for cutting into standing trees without the need for a hinged tilter
- Engineering and design services to customize mulcher drive ratios that match our customer’s auxiliary hydraulic flow in order to attain the desired rotor operating speeds
- Available custom-designed mounting bracket to match our customer’s vehicle
- Multiple cut widths, motor, tooling, rotor style and wear guarding options to suit the application
Down and dirty, pristine and neat, or somewhere in-between. We will help guide you to the highest performance possible through our model sizes and multiple disc and tooling options. Our drive system allows for maximum power output while retaining the durability to out last the rest in the harshest of environments.
- Industry proven hydraulic motors
- Unparalleled drivetrain with our ‘forestry-rated’ bearing assembly made of high strength alloy
- Integrated rear debris shields protect operator
- Inlet chutes collect and retain material
- Anvil options for enhanced top mulching functionality
- Customizations to suit your vehicle: pin type or quick-change brackets